Professional Expertise, Personal Relationships, Customized Strategies
Money is very personal and emotional. Dreams and doubts shape the way we think about and behave with money. Given our sensitivity toward money, it’s only natural to be a bit apprehensive about choosing a personal financial planner. At The Enrichment Group, we work hard to provide transparent personal financial planning services that help you achieve your goals and live your dreams.
You should carefully examine the qualifications and the qualities of any personal financial planner or financial planning services firm before engaging in a relationship. How a firm gets paid, how they work together internally, and the level of training they’ve received are all important qualities that contribute to your overall level of trust and satisfaction.
At The Enrichment Group, we strive to be a firm you can depend on during any financial circumstance. The following facts about our firm reflect our commitment to earning your trust and confidence.
- Since 1987, The Enrichment Group has helped hundreds of families and individuals achieve financial success. Client relationships are long term, often lasting across multiple generations.
- Our financial planning process employs proven methods for achieving personal financial goals.
- Our firm is a fee-based financial planning and advisory company.
- Our team boasts the highest ethical and professional standards in the industry
- 4 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Practitioners
- 4 Registered Paraplanners℠
- 2 Sudden Money Advisors
Create Your Personal Financial Plan
When you choose to work with The Enrichment Group, you will be assigned your own personal financial planning team. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Practitioner will lead your team, and all team members will be chosen based on the expertise you need. Together, you will create and implement your personal financial plan, known as the Enrichment Plan, to help you achieve your financial goals and dreams.
Within this plan, you will receive personalized financial planning services that can encompass:
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Taxes & Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Legacy Building
- Investment Management
- Transition Planning